Saturday 29 July 2017

Hunger Strike??

So I'm currently on day 12 and for the last few days I've barely been able to face having all three products a day...before CWP I used to eat ALL DAY but now...I'm not even thinking about food!

I've been round my mums a few times this week and used her Nutribullet to make my shakes - she put loads of ice in for me and it really made a difference! In her opinion (and mine now!), there is nothing worse than a room temperature, slightly lumpy/powdery smoothie! I had my slushie/shake in a posh glass and drank it with a straw just to make it a bit exotic haha




My hubby has very kindly treated me to my own Nutri Ninja so I am a very lucky girl right now, I've just had a strawberry shake in it and whizzing it up so thoroughly with ice certainly makes a massive difference....it also increases the volume because it froths up a bit too, so definitely a winner in my books.

I've also had to go through my Facebook account and unlike about 100 pages....I didn't realise how many food pages I had subscribed to over the years.....the sight of cheesy pizza or some other delicious food is just too much for me to see!



1 comment:

Week 14

Hi everyone,  Just a quick update from me today (sorry for the lack of post last week...I've just started a new job so had to cancel m...