Wednesday 11 October 2017

Week Twelve

Well I can't quite believe I have made it to week 12! Granted I have not been 100% the whole way but as I'm sure I have previously said, I have to be able to live as well so there will be odd days off here and there...that is how my journey will be and I am happy with that. I understand that I might not lose the weight as quickly as those who do stick to plan 100% but so far I have been happy with my losses and I know that for the most part I am sticking to the diet well.

I've had a semi good week with my eating but have mainly been doing Step 2 which I thoroughly enjoyed! My meals this week have mainly been a chinesy style dish (5 spice, splash of soy sauce, chili and garlic) with different proteins...prawns have been great as you can have quite a lot for the allowance! I did go on the hunt this week for some Ostrich meat as a lady in a CWP support group I follow on Facebook posted her meal and it looks delish! Again...quite a lot allowance for this meat so I am looking forward to finally tracking some down. We have a farm shop about half an hour away from us in Bordon that we've definitely seen exotic meats in so fingers crossed I can get my hands on some this weekend!

So anyway, back to the weigh in...I woke up on Tuesday morning after a bad night with my baby boy and completely forgot it was weigh in day! I am usually a stickler for not consuming anything until I've weighed in (I am one of those people who makes sure I am wearing the same outfit every week too!) but that morning I had what felt like a gallon of coffee before it dawned on me that it was THE DAY. I only managed to get a couple of wees out before I had to go...oops!
Maggie had had a bit of a scale dilemma as her CWP ones ran out of battery just before I arrived! Luckily she had some bathroom scales we could use but we did mention that they might not be the same as her proper ones (a free pass maybe haha) I hopped on and...

1lb off!

Not the best but considering the last few weeks I am happy, I did think that my weeks of not being 100% would catch up to me but thank goodness they didn't. I've also lost some inches which is fabulous although I have to admit that I do get a bit sad when they come off my boobs!

So now that I have reached the 3 month mark, I'll do a start and current comparison!

Start
Weight: 17st 9lb
Bust: 45in
Waist: 45.5in
Hips: 55in
BMI: 38.4

Current
Weight: 15st 1.5lb
Bust: 41in
Waist: 38in
Hips: 50.5in
BMI: 34.1


Start Photos















Current Photos

















I am so happy with my progress so far, I can see the difference and can certainly feel it. I've managed to get into my size 16 jeans which I've not been able to do since before I got pregnant, it was a great victory! I am going to change my outfit for the next photo update as my current one is getting a bit baggy so is not showing off my progress as well as I'd like!

Have a great week everyone, see you next week! xx

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous to see you journey! Are you continuing it would be amazing to follow it further!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katie! Thank you for your lovely comment and I'm so glad you are enjoying my ramblings :) I am definitely continuing as I've still got a way to go yet! Sorry for the lack of update this week, I've started a new job and so missed my weigh in :( how far are you into your Cambridge journey? Xx

      Delete
    2. I’m end of week 3... 😬 my consultant has been away so my 2nd weigh was only 3 days after my first so at about 10 days .... then 12 days in between ... nervous doesn’t cut it .

      Delete
    3. Ooh keep me updated as to how you're doing! :) xx

      Delete

Week 14

Hi everyone,  Just a quick update from me today (sorry for the lack of post last week...I've just started a new job so had to cancel m...