Tuesday 24 October 2017

Week 14

Hi everyone, 

Just a quick update from me today (sorry for the lack of post last week...I've just started a new job so had to cancel my weigh in as I couldn't fit it in!) however, I am working Mon, Wed, Fri so I will be back on my usual Tuesday mornings for the foreseeable future.

Maggie has her trusty scales back up and running woo hoo! On I hopped and well I couldn't believe what I saw....

5lb off!!

Granted that this was two weeks but it was fabulous!! I am now half a pound away from my 3 stone award!! Bloody half a pound though...so annoying, I did say to Maggie that I don't usually have socks on when its weigh in day so maybe if I took them off it would be that half a pound gone....safe to say I think she thought I was mad!

Now that I have started a new job (after 10 months of maternity leave) I have to get my act together in regards to fitting the diet into my work...there is no blender or anything like that so I decided to try some Tetras so it's a grab and go situation. I have tried a chocolate tetra before and didn't like it BUT I took it out on a picnic so it was very warm by the time I came to drink it. I am going to keep these in the fridge so they are super cold and hopefully, I will find them more palatable.

Anyway, that is all from me this week... :) see you next week where hopefully there will be a picture of me with my 3 stone award xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 14

Hi everyone,  Just a quick update from me today (sorry for the lack of post last week...I've just started a new job so had to cancel m...