Tuesday 3 October 2017

A Mid-Journey Restart

Hi everyone, again sorry for the lack of update last week. I've been a bit stressed out and fell off the wagon ever so slightly, I am such an emotional eater...I need to learn to deal with my emotions a bit better than turning to eating the wrong foods. I did try to eat sensibly (prawns etc) but I have to admit there were a few days where I did have what would be considered as too many carbs....

Anyway, luckily it wasn't a disaster this morning on the scales as I lost...

3lbs!

Very happy with this as you can imagine, I've given myself a bit of a talking to and am back in the right headspace now. I'm doing so well on this diet that I would hate to lose sight of my goal and undo everything that I've already accomplished. I'm going to be throwing in a few days of step 2 this week and see what that does to my loss next week.

I'm so close to being in the 14 stone bracket...I cannot wait! One of my first 'mini' goals is to get lower than what I did last year when I was on Cambridge which I think was 14st 2lbs so that's another stone for me to get! 

I've gone for mainly bars this week as I find them so convenient and I really enjoy them so I need to up my water this week. I bought myself a massive bottle so will really crack on.

Sorry for the scatty update, will have more of a structured one next week which will include my measurements :)


2 comments:

  1. You’ve done amazingly well. Really enjoying your blog. I’m on Day 2. Much prefer my old diet of eating anything but really bwww to persevere as this lady needs to feel her old self again!!! Keep on blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment! I'm just doing my latest update now so will hopefully be up soon :) how has your day 2 been? Xx

      Delete

Week 14

Hi everyone,  Just a quick update from me today (sorry for the lack of post last week...I've just started a new job so had to cancel m...