Tuesday 22 August 2017

Week Five

Good morning everyone :)

So, again, not a brilliant week as I went out for an Indian on Friday night, I kept to water but had the surf and turf Tandoor to and it was bloody lovely!! A bit oily but I can't imagine it's anywhere as bad as a buttery creamy curry, it was so nice infact that I would probably have it again even if I was off plan. It consisted of chicken and lamb tikka, shish kebab and king prawns (the prawns were HUGE! One of my friends at the table said they looked more like langoustines). I really enjoyed myself and didn't feel like I was missing out at all.

It was my sisters 18th birthday at the weekend so we went to the pub last night to celebrate, I stuck to soda water and did have a couple of non alcoholic beers, they were nice but very sweet.

Anyway, on to the weigh in...

3lb off!!

Really thrilled with this - again, it would have been amazing if I had been on plan 100% but life gets in the way sometimes. I have a night out this Saturday with my newly 18 year old sister and then hopefully I will have a few weeks to get back on plan 100% and get back to the better weight losses.

Products this week are:
NO MORE PORRIDGE Woo!! I'll probably miss it though knowing me!
5 x Chocolate Mint Shakes
2 x Chocolate Shakes
4 x Oriental Chilli Soup
3 x Chicken & Mushroom Soup
2 x Chocolate Chewy Bar
2 x Chewy Toffee Bar
2 x Mint Crunch Bar
1 x Peanut Crunch Bar

EXTRAS: 2 x Tropical Bonus Bar, yum yum yum - these can be had alongside the plan so extra treat!

See you next week :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 14

Hi everyone,  Just a quick update from me today (sorry for the lack of post last week...I've just started a new job so had to cancel m...