Wednesday 16 August 2017

Week Four - Photo & Measurement Update

Hi everyone, apologies that this entry is a day late - have had a bit of a nightmare recently (not CWP related) so that took up my time yesterday! I've not stuck to plan 100% all week as the Hubby treated me to steak for getting my stone award (I promise no more food rewards after that!) and then whilst bridesmaid dress shopping on Saturday I had Nando's chicken breast with salad and peas. I tried to choose as wisely as possible and kept well away from chips!


I felt quite down whilst bridesmaid shopping. I could only fit into one dress on the whole day, the other ones didn't zip up and were very uncomfortable and I felt so embarrassed. It was motivational though as it really made me want to keep on track and get to target and feel wonderful on the hen do and the day itself :)

So on to the that you want to hear about...this weeks weight loss...

3lbs off!!

It's a good loss for me but I do wonder what could have been if I had stuck to plan 100%.

That takes my total loss to 19.5lbs which is more than my 7 month old baby! Lifting him all the time hurts my arms and back as he feels like he weighs a ton so to know that I have lost that amount is incredible...and a bit shocking that my body had to carry that around.

The Deets

Weight: 16st 3.5lb
Bust: 43in
Waist: 41in
Hips: 52in

BMI: 36.6

Photos:














I think I am starting to see a difference already, especially in my face and neck - still got a long way to go yet though!

Products this week:
7 x Maple & Pecan Porridge (God I am BORED of having this everyday now, last week..PHEW!)
4 x Oriental Chilli Soup
4 x Chocolate Mint Shake
2 x Chocolate Shake
1 x Lemon Yoghurt Bar
2 x Mint Crunch Bar
1 x Chewy Toffee Bar

See you next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 14

Hi everyone,  Just a quick update from me today (sorry for the lack of post last week...I've just started a new job so had to cancel m...