Tuesday 29 August 2017

Week Six

Well it is safe to say I had a bit of a Bank Holiday blow out!!

I went out on Saturday with my two sisters as one of them has recently turned 18 so a night on the tiles was called for, it has been absolutely ages since I've been out drinking and dancing so I decided to go for it and let my hair down. I was always going to be off plan for this particular evening as I can only be successful with this diet if I can still live life too. I've got a long time to get to my weight target so there will be odd times where I will be off plan.
I made sure I had eaten some carbs a couple days beforehand so that my body wouldn't react too badly to the alcohol but still chose wisely. I drank vodka, cocktails, beer....no shots though thank goodness and danced the night away! I even got a kebab at the end of the night, ate most of the meat but gave the chips and pitta away! It was a fabulous night although getting home at 4am and then waking for the baby at 6:30 was pretty tough going! My hubby made me brekkie the next morning as I was feeling a bit delicate haha!

Sunday wasn't too bad, but to be honest I was so tired that I hardly ate anything but then Monday came around and we went to a BBQ at my mother in laws, it was amazing! I was going to take a bar and have that but when the meat came out I decided to indulge on the promise to myself that once the Bank Holiday is over, then draw a line under and start again on plan 100%. I've not got any social occasions for a couple of weeks now so am determined to get a good chunk of chub off.

I also had a NSV (non scale victory) this week as my neighbour noticed my weight loss! 

Anyway, on to the weigh in, I must admit I did turn up at Maggie's with my tail between my legs as I always dread weigh in when I know that I've not been on plan 100%. In I scuttle, take my jacket off and decide to just get it over and done with so I know what I've got to get off this week....well I couldn't believe it!...

0.5lb off!!

Now usually I would probably be a little miffed with a small loss like this but I was expecting a gain so this is incredible!! Also, it takes me under the stone bracket so I am now in the 15st range...(only just by the skin of my teeth!)

Products this week:
7 x Chocolate Mint Shake
4 x Chicken & Mushroom Soup
3 x Oriental Chilli Soup
2 x Chocolate Chewy Bar
2 x Mint Crunch Bar
2 x Toffee Chewy Bar
1 x Peanut Crunch Bar

Here's to a good week :) some photos below of the night out (I'm in the pink cardigan)...definitely need to get rid of my double chin!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 14

Hi everyone,  Just a quick update from me today (sorry for the lack of post last week...I've just started a new job so had to cancel m...