Tuesday 1 August 2017

Week Two

Week 2 is complete, woohoo!

The results are:

5lb loss!!!

I am so happy with this :) only 2lb to go to get my 1 stone award. I feel so motivated by this, I cannot wait to start feeling the difference in my clothes - I've lost some inches, so hopefully this will be sooner rather than later...see my tracker pic below


















Products I have for this week are:

7 x Maple & Pecan Porridge (I had to buy a whole box of this so this will be an every day product for the next 21 days, hopefully I like it as much as I remember!!)
1 x Strawberry Shake
3 x Chocolate Mint Shake
1 x Toffee & Walnut Shake
2 x Fruits of the Forest Shake
1 x Chocolate Tetra
3 x Chicken & Mushroom Soup
1 x Spaghetti Bolognese
1 x Thai Curry
1 x Tikka Curry

I'm a bit gutted that the Oriental Chilli Soup was out of stock again as that is a highlight of my week but have been told that they will be delivered tomorrow so will stock up again next week :)

I "treated" myself to a posh artisan water called Voss, it comes in a glass bottle....it's a little bit ridiculous but if I can't have a glass bottle of wine, I will settle for an overly-priced glass bottle of water! To be fair, it was actually quite nice...(I'm a bit funny about water, will only drink Volvic or Tesco's Ashbeck!)

Fingers crossed for another good week 💝

1 comment:

  1. Well done Alice!! That's amazing progress, it's what makes you stick to it, seeing results so quick! Really pleased for you and hoping it continues! Cem x

    ReplyDelete

Week 14

Hi everyone,  Just a quick update from me today (sorry for the lack of post last week...I've just started a new job so had to cancel m...