Tuesday 8 August 2017

Week Three

Hi everyone :)

So week 3 is done and I found this one the hardest so far. I didn't pick the best products so I did struggle with my enthusiasm...plus had to suffer walking around Marks & Spencers food shop so it took all my willpower to stick to plan. I nearly did it....I had a blip on Monday as I went out for lunch and caved...I had an egg salad though so it wasn't like I chose really badly.

Anyway, weigh in has been done and I am so happy to say that the results are:

4.5lb off!!!!

That makes my total loss 16.5lb which means I've got my 1 stone award!!!! I can't begin to tell you how that makes me feel. I'm starting to notice a difference in my clothes, my size 20 leggings are now feeling a bit loose and I feel a strange confidence which is amazing.


Me and my 1 stone rosette :)





















Products I've chosen this week

7 x Maple & Pecan Porridge
4 x Oriental Chilli Soup
4 x Chocolate Mint Shake
2 x Toffee & Walnut Shake
1 x Fruits of the Forest Shake
2 x Mint Crunch Bar
1 x Chewy Toffee Bar

I'm also making jelly to have in the evenings if I get a craving for something to eat, it's delicious :)

I'm a bridesmaid next June and we are out this weekend to potentially get the dresses (if we can find them!) I've decided to get a size 14 as I can easily get to that if I stick to plan which I am determined to do. I am so excited about being slimmer at the wedding and feeling body confident.

2 comments:

  1. Well done Alice!! I lost 7lbs this week so hoping my weight loss will follow your excellent example! I'm finding it easier with mainly soups and bars and a few shakes. I've got more of a savoury tooth I think! However the bars are really good, sometimes I have half for lunch and then save half for a treat after my soup. Good luck for next week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 7lbs is a fantastic loss! Well done you! I'm usually more of a savoury person but something has happened this week as I am craving more of the sweet products! I do like my oriental chilli soup though so had to get those in :)

      Delete

Week 14

Hi everyone,  Just a quick update from me today (sorry for the lack of post last week...I've just started a new job so had to cancel m...