Tuesday 19 September 2017

Week Nine

Hi everyone, I'm back after a holiday break :)

We went on our first family holiday up to Longleat, Bath and Cheddar Gorge and it was lovely despite the weather being a bit iffy, I did come off plan a little bit more than I had planned as we got about an hour up the road before I realised I'd left my bag of CWP products in the kitchen...DOH!

Food &  drink wise, lets just say I enjoyed myself whilst away - I did have some drinks and some food but didn't go TOO overboard I don't think and we were doing quite a bit of walking everyday so I am sure that counteracted some of it. 
The view from our holiday home


Since I've been back from holiday and getting myself back on track, I have found that doing step 2 has suited me more - I think I will continue to do step 2 on days where I am struggling.

Anyway, back to the details, weighed in this morning and...

4.5lb off!

Yey! This means my 2 stone rosette can now take it's rightful place on my fridge and I can enjoy my new cup woohoo!



This takes me to 15st 5.5 which is lovely jubbly for two weeks off and a holiday thrown in. I'm finding I am getting a lot more comments about my weight loss now, which is great to spur me on!

I owe you a photo update so here they are!














Products this week:
7 x Choc Mint Shake
2 x Oriental Chilli Soup
2 x Chicken & Mushroom Soup
3 x Peanut Crunch Bar
3 x Choc Mint Crunch Bar
2 x Chocolate Chewy Bar
2 x Toffee Chewy Bar

I'll be back on weekly updates now so tune in next Tuesday for hopefully another loss :)

1 comment:

Week 14

Hi everyone,  Just a quick update from me today (sorry for the lack of post last week...I've just started a new job so had to cancel m...