Sunday 23 July 2017

The Initial Weigh In

Maggie has taken me back under her wing and it was great to see her. I have put on A LOT of weight since Ike was born and it was a shock to see the numbers on her scales. It has made me more determined though so that is a good thing I guess!

I'll be blogging here every week - most likely on a Tuesday as that is my weigh in day. I'll update my weight every week, photos and measurements will be every month. 

The Deets

Weight: 17st 9lb
Bust: 45in
Waist: 45.5in
Hips: 55in
Height: 5ft 6in

Photos:
















I'm starting on plan 1A so that is 3 x CWP products a day plus at least 2.25ltrs of water.

The 21 products I've chosen this week:

1 x Original Porridge
3 x Apple & Cinnamon Porridge
3 x Toffee & Walnut Shake
2 x Chocolate Mint Shake
3 x Fruits of the Forest Shakes
2 x Oriental Chili Soup
2 x Tikka Curry Rice
2 x Green Thai Curry Rice
3 x Spaghetti Bolognese

Update to come on Tuesday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 14

Hi everyone,  Just a quick update from me today (sorry for the lack of post last week...I've just started a new job so had to cancel m...