Tuesday 25 July 2017

Week One

I did it! Week One is done and dusted!

I didn't find it as hard as I was going to so that is great, I did miss my weekend wine but have to tell myself that this is SO worth it. I enjoyed all my products apart from the Apple & Cinnamon porridge, it was just too sweet for me.

So....the results were...

7lb loss!!

I'm so chuffed! Here's to another good week :)

Products I have for this week:

2 x Original Porridge
2 x Mint Choc Shake
1 x Strawberry Shake
2 x Fruits of the Forest Shake
2 x Butterscotch Shake
1 x Peanut Crunch bar
1 x Mint Choc Crunch bar
1 x Chewy Toffee bar
2 x Chicken & Mushroom Soup
3 x Spaghetti Bolognese
2 x Thai Green Curry
2 x Tikka Curry

EXTRAS: Raspberry and Elderflower water flavourings, Golden Vegetable water flavourings, Mix-a-Mousse



+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 14

Hi everyone,  Just a quick update from me today (sorry for the lack of post last week...I've just started a new job so had to cancel m...