Thursday 20 July 2017

A little bit about myself

Hello!

My name is Alice, I am a married 29 year old mum to a beautiful 6 month old boy.

I have always struggled with my weight ever since I was in Secondary school, I was a big time comfort eater and always loaded up on buttered toast, digestive biscuits and mugs of coffee with 3 sugars as soon as I got home. Then when I turned 18 and had my own money, I had a bad diet of takeaways and wine.

I have tried Weight Watchers, Slim Fast, Slimming World...you name it and although I always get off to a good start, the weeks go by and I find myself only (I know the word 'only' is frowned upon when talking about losing weight but it just wasn't enough for me) losing half a pound at most each week. I got sidetracked, lost my motivation and sure enough my bad habits started all over again and everything I had lost was back on board.

I was always under the impression that the meal replacement diets were a fad and that they were very harmful to your body, that is why I never even considered doing the Cambridge Weight Plan until I thought I had no other choice but how wrong I was!....read on to hear my previous CWP experience :) 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 14

Hi everyone,  Just a quick update from me today (sorry for the lack of post last week...I've just started a new job so had to cancel m...